Flipkart, India's largest online shopping platform, recruiting vacancies for the posts of BPO-customer service.
Flipkart was founded in October 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, alumni of the IIT, Delhi and former Amazon employees. It is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, and it was incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
BPO-Call center executive (customer service)
Work from home/work from office, both are available.
- Education – HSC or Above.
- Good Communication skills in English
- Basic skills in any business subject knowledge like Business entrepreneurship
- Communication skills in fluent English and Hindi
- 12th, Diploma, UG
- Fresher can apply
Customer Associate Shifts – 24/7 Shifts.
- Fresher: 3 LPA
- Experienced: 3.5 to 5 LPA
Expect, 20000 per month
- Basic fluent English skills
- Must know Hindi speaking.
- Must have knowledge in business and basic entrepreneurship.
The candidate must be qualified to the interview and test. After registration, you will get successful registration mail and interview link within 3 hours of registration. Interested candidates can use this opportunity.
Application : Application_Form
For any queries, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment