ITBP(Indo Tibetan border Police) Inviting applications for Assistant subinspector posts(ASI). ITBP ASI is a major role to provide the best services to a country as ASI in the prestigious defense service ITBP. It is a top competitive role to change our future as an ASI. Let's see down at ASI recruitment details in a clear format.
Name of the Organisation
ITBP(Indo-Tibetan border police)Defence sector under the government of India
ITBP ASI (Assistant Sub-inspector) in pharmacist department
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects.
- Diploma in pharmacy in any recognized university.
- Candidate must be registered as a pharmacist under Pharmacist Act 1948
For more qualifications, and details refer notification provided below.
Minimum 19 and maximum 28 as per government-issued ID
No experience is needed for more details refer to the notification.
- Starting from - 25/10/22
- Closes on - 22/11/22
The exam date will be informed soon and follow our telegram for regular updates.
Application Fee details
- For General, OBC, EWC candidates: RS 100.00
- For SC / ST / ESM/ Women candiadtes: RS 0.00
The application will be in online mode and the last date to pay the application fee is 23/11/22.
- 24 ASI posts
Both male and female candidates have a physical test for Height, Chest(only for males), Race, Long jump, and high jump.
There is a CBT (Computer based exam) or OMR-based exam is there to know the knowledge of candidates and to short out and select the candidate by merit list after the physical test.
ASI Exam Pattern
- Basic Arthematic & Reasoning: 10 questions for 10 marks
- General knowledge/Awareness: 10 questions for 10 marks
- Numerical Aptitude: 10 questions for 10 marks
- English/Hindi comprehension:10 questions for 10 marks
- Professional or skill test: 60marks with 60 skill-based questions.
Apply at : ITBP_ASI_Application
For any queries reach us at email@example.com
Post a Comment