SSC (Staff Selection Commission) recruits various constable posts in various defense departments. SSC is a department of examinations for recruiting for government jobs. SSC will allow young youth in India to settle in government jobs. Now, SSC recruiting a huge number of constable posts to fill the vacancies.
Name of the Organization
SSC (Staff selection commission) Examination organizer and recruitment commission for various government sector jobs.
- Constables in various defense sectors
- 10th ( SSC ) ( or ) 10+2 ( HSC )
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 23 years
No experience needed
- Starting date to apply: 27.10.22
- Last date to apply: 30.11.22
- For OBC / EWS / Others: Rs 100.00
- For SC / ST / ESM / Women candidates: Rs 0.00
- Total 24,000+ constable posts
A Detailed Description of Vacancies
- BSF ( border security force ): 10497 vacancies
- CISF ( Central industrial security force): 100 vacancies
- CRPF ( Central reserve police force ): 8911 vacancies
- SSB ( Sashastra Seema Bal ): 1284 vacancies
- ITBP ( Indo-Tibetan border police force ): 1613 vacancies
- AR ( Armed reserve ): 1697 vacancies
- SSF ( Special security force ): 103 vacancies
- NCB ( Narcotics Control Bureau ): 164 vacancies
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs 18,000 to 56,900/- for level 1 on a Sepoy basis and NCB, AR, SSF, CISF.
- Rs 21,700 to 56,000/- for level 3 posts and others.
- Selection will be made through physical and computer-based tests only not others involved like a middleman.
- All applications are submitted in online form only.
Candidates are advised to check all details before submission and no edit option is allowed after submitting.
Apply online: SSC Constable Recruitment
For any queries reach us at Contact Us