Indian Navy recently released 1500 Agniveer posts In SSR and MR. Indian Navy is fully organized, funded, and mentored by the government of India and the Ministry of Defence. These posts will be an excellent chance for young aspirants who want to succeed in their careers in the Defence services and the Navy. The President of India will be the supreme commander of the Indian navy. Let's see about the application process and post details.
- Indian Navy ( Maintained and Organized By the government of India and the Ministry of Defence )
- Agniveer SSR (01/2023)
- Agniveer MR (01/2023)
- For SSR posts 12th pass is required from a recognized board or university.
- For MR posts 10th pass is required from the recognized board.
- Candidate must born between 01/05/2002 to 31/09/2005 and both dates are considerable.
- No Experience needed
- Starting date to apply: 15.11.22
- Last date to apply: 17.12.22
- For all candidates: Rs 550.00 (Including 18% GST)
- 1500 vacancies
A Detailed Description of Vacancies
- SSR ( Agniveer )- 1400 posts
- MR ( Agniveer )- 100 posts
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs 30,000 to 40,000/-
- Candidates must apply online only.
- Candidate must clear the CBT exam.
- Candidate must clear written exam and must qualify for physical fitness test and medical test.
Apply at: Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment
Agniveer SSR Recruitment.pdf Govt Job 522.29kB .pdf
Agniveer MR Recruitment.pdf Govt Job 472.31kB .pdf
If anyone interested in applying for SSC, reach me at ph.no: 8688723654