The Government of Andhra Pradesh and the Department of Health, Medical, and Family Welfare released 900+ staff nurse vacancies with minimum qualifications. Candidates must apply offline mode and vacancies are contract basis under the Department of Health and Family Welfare. For more details refer below details.
Name of the Organisation
- Department of Health, Medical& Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh
- Staff Nurse (Contract Basis)
- BSc Nursing / Midwifery / General Nursing or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- No Experience needed
- Starting date to apply:01.12.22
- Last date to apply: 09.12.22
- For OC candidates/others: Rs 500/-
- For SC / ST / BC / PWD / Others: Rs 300/-
- 957 vacancies
A Detailed Description of vacancies
- Zone 1: 163
- Zone 2: 264
- Zone 3: 239
- Zone 4: 291
Salary Pay Scale
- As per the rules of the Health, Medical, and family welfare department.
- Candidate must submit their applications through offline mode with Proper CV and ID proofs.
- Candidate must post their applications before the last date and further information will be updated by the department to candidates.
- Candidate can check their merit list on 16/12/22 and the final merit list will be on 19/12/22 for more information refer below notification.
Application form & Notification
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Govt Job 128.41kB .pdf
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Govt Job 145.55kB .pdf
Date extended notification
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Govt Job 227.31kB .pdf
Post a Comment