DHFWS (District Health and Family Welfare Society), Karnataka has released the largest number of vacancies in department pharmacy and these posts also included lab technician vacancies apply online with proper details. Refer to the below information for more details.
Name of the Organization
- (District Health and Family Welfare Society, Karnataka) Under the Department of health and medical, Karnataka & Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Pharmacy officer and Junior Laboratory Technician
- 12th pass
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Any equivalent
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: As per DHFWS rules and regulations
- No experience needed
- Starting date to apply: 21.12.22
- Last date to apply: 28.01.22
- Not mentioned
- 550 vacancies
A Detailed Description of Vacancies
- Pharmacy officer: 400 posts
- Junior Laboratory Technician: 150 posts
Salary Pay Scale
- As per the rules of the Karnataka health department
- All candidates must apply without errors.
- All candidates must refer website for the exam and results.
Apply Online: DHFWS Recruitment cell
DHFWS Recruitment Govt Job 118.07kB .pdf