Indian army released 90 technical posts with 12th-class qualifications. Candidates can apply online. Indian army is fully organized by the Ministry of Defence and the Government of India. These are the special Posts that are high standards and top-level posts in the Indian Army. For more details refer below details.
Name of the Organisation
- Indian Army (Under the Ministry of Defence and Government of India)
- 49th Technical Entry Scheme - Lieutenant posts (Technical Entry)
- Candidate must have 12th class with 60% in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry
- Minimum Age: 16 years
- Maximum Age: 19 years
- No Experience needed
- Starting date to apply: 04.12.22
- Last date to apply: 30.12.22
- Not Mentioned
- 90 vacancies
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs 56,100 to 2,50,000/-
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and submit the application without errors.
- Candidate must be shortlisted for selection after SSB interview.
- After the SSB Interview candidate must attend for certificate verification and medical test.
- Apply Online: Indian Army Recruitment
Indian Army Recruitment Govt Job 736.18kB .pdf
Post a Comment