Yantra India Limited (YIL) is offering 5000+ Vacancies in the technical field. YIL is under the ministry of defence & Department of Defence Production. It is the largest government sector industry under the department of defence production and the government of India. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the last date. Interested candidates refer below details before applying.
Name of the Organization
- YIL ( Yantra India Limited ) - Under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence production-Government of India.
- Apprentice in technical and non-technical fields.
- 10th pass (HSC)- For Non-technical posts
- ITI (For Technical posts)
- NCVT/SCVT (For Technical posts)
- Minimum Age: 17 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- No experience needed
- Starting date to apply: 27.02.23
- Last date to apply: 28.03.23
- For UR/OBC/Others: Rs. 200.0
- For SC/ST/PWB/Women/Others: Rs. 100.0
- Total 5395 vacancies
A Detailed Description of Vacancies
- Non-ITI Apprentice: 1887 Vacancies
- ITI Apprentice: 3508 Vacancies
Salary Pay Scale
- For Non-ITI Apprentice: Rs. 6000/- + Additional Benefits
- For ITI Apprentice: Rs. 7000/- + Additional Benefits
- The pay scale is on a stipend basis.
- All candidates must apply online mode only.
- Selection is based on the merit list, document verification and medical examination.
- After a Medical examination candidate is allowed for the required post to work.
- Apply Online: YIL Recruitment Cell