Indian Navy recently released 240+ Officer posts In the Short service commission. Indian Navy is fully organized, funded, and mentored by the government of India and the Ministry of Defence. These posts will be an excellent chance for young aspirants who want to succeed in their careers in the Defence services and the Navy. The President of India will be the supreme commander of the Indian navy. Let's see about the application process and post details.
Name of the Organization
- Indian Navy
- Minimum age: 18 years
- No experience needed
A Detailed Description of Vacancies
- Education officer: 12 vacancies
- Naval Armament Inspectorate cadre: 15 vacancies
- Air traffic controller: 10 vacancies
- General Service: 50 vacancies
- Naval Air Operations Officer: 20 vacancies
Salary Pay Scale
- Selection is based on shortlisting and merit lists.
- The final selection depends on medical examination and interview