IBPS (The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) recruiting 8,500+ officer posts in various fields. IBPS is organized by the Ministry of Finance and the Government of India. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the last date. Interested candidates, please refer to below details for more information.
Name of the Organization
- IBPS (The Indian Institue of Banking Personnel Selection)
- Officers in various fields
- Any UG
- Any PG
- Refer below notification for subject-related information
Minimum Age and Maximum Ages for Recruitment
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior manager)- 21 - 40 years
- For Officer Scale-II ( Manager)- 21 to 32 years
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant manager)- 18- 30 years
- For Office Assitant - 18 - 28 years
- No experience needed
- Starting date to apply: 04.06.23
- Last date to apply: 21.06.23
- Total 8594 Officer Vacancies
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs. 20,000 to 75,000/-
- All candidates must apply in online only.
- Selection is based on the preliminary exam and main exam.
- Interviews are conducted for scale I, II, and III posts.
- The final selection is based on exam and document verification.
- Apply Online Server 1: IBPS Recruitment cell
- Apply Online Server 2: IBPS Recruitment cell