Indian Navy recently released 280+ Apprentice vacancies in various fields. Indian Navy is under the Ministry of Defence and Government of India. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the last date. Interested candidates, please refer below details for more information.
Name of the Organization
- Indian Navy
- Apprentice in Various fields at Mumbai
- 10th pass
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT)
- 12th pass
- Any Diploma
- Minimum Age: 17 years
- Maximum Age: 21 years
- No experience needed
- Starting date to apply: 08.06.23
- Last date to apply: 26.06.23
- Not Mentioned
- Total 281 Apprentice vacancies
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs. 7,000 to 8,500/-
- All candidates must apply in online mode only.
- Selection is based on written test, Skill test, and Interview.
- The final shortlisting is based on Interview and Document verification.
- Apply Online: Dockyard Recruitment