UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Government of India. UPSC Recruiting 261 Officer level posts in various fields. Interested candidates must apply before the last date. Interested candidates, please refer below details for more information.
Name of the Organization
- UPSC - Union public service commission
- Air worthiness officer
- Senior Lecturer in Tuberculosis and respiratory diseases
- Air safety officer
- Live stock officer
- Junior scientific officer in any of ballistics, physics, chemistry, or biology.
- Public prosecutors
- Junior translation officer
- Assistant engineer grade-I
- Assistant survey officer
- Principal officer- engineering & technical
- Senior lecturer in general medicine or surgery.
- Various UG fields
- Various PG/Ph.D fields
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 36-50 years
- No experience needed
- Starting date to apply: 24.06.23
- Last date to apply: 13.07.23
- For OBC/EWS/General/Others: Rs. 25.0
- For SC/ST/PWBD/Womens/Others: Rs. 00.0
- Total 261 Vacancies
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs. 40,000 to 60,000/-
- All candidates must apply in online mode only.
- Selection is based on a Written test and Interview.
- Apply Online: UPSC Recruitment