The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. It plays a crucial role in standardizing and evaluating postgraduate medical education in the country. NBE conducts various medical examinations, including the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Post Graduate (NEET-PG) and the Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test (DNB-CET), among others. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the last date. Interested candidates, please refer to the details below for more information.
Name of the Organization
- The National Board of Examinations (NBE)
- Junior Assistants
- Any UG (In various fields, refer below notification)
- Minimum Age: 19 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- No experience needed
- Starting date to apply: 29.09.23
- Last date to apply: 20.10.23
- For general/OBC/EWS/Others: Rs. 1500.0
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Others: Rs. 00.0
- Total of 48 Junior assistant Vacancies
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs. 25,000 to 45,200/-
- All candidates must apply in online mode only.
- Selection is based on written test and interview
- The final selection is based on knowledge of excellent communication and document verification.
- Apply Online: NBE Recruitment