The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is an autonomous body established by the Uttar Pradesh government to conduct recruitment examinations for various posts in state government departments. Its primary purpose is to select deserving candidates for Group 'C' and Group 'D' vacancies across different sectors, including clerical, technical, and non-technical positions. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the last date. Interested candidates, please refer to the details below for more information.
Name of the Organization
- The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Junior Assistant
- Any UG
- 12th pass
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- No experience needed
- Starting date to apply: 25.09.23
- Last date to apply: 03.10.23
- For general/OBC/EWS/Womens/Others: Rs. 25.0
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Others: Rs. 00.0
- Total 5512 Vacancies
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs. 13,000 to 65,200/-
- All candidates must apply in online mode only.
- Selection is based on written tests and interviews.
- The final selection is based on knowledge of the communication ability and document verification.