Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is a paramilitary force in India that was established in 1969. It is responsible for providing security and protection to various critical infrastructure installations, including airports, seaports, nuclear power plants, government buildings, and other key assets. CISF is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the last date. Interested candidates, please refer to the details below for more information.
Name of the Organization
- The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Head Constables- Sports quota
- 12th pass
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 23 years
- No experience required
- Starting date to apply: 30.10.23
- Last date to apply: 28.11.23
- For OBC / EWS / Others: Rs 100.0
- For SC / ST / ESM / Women candidates: Rs 00.0
- Total 215 posts
A Detailed Description of Vacancies
- Head Constable: 215 Posts
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs 23,000 to 36,900/-
- All applications must be submitted in online form only.
- Selection is based on a Trial Test, Proficiency Test, Physical Standards Test (PST), and documentation.
- Final Selection and allotment are done after a Medical Examination and document verification.
- Candidates are advised to check all details before submission; no edit option is allowed after submission.
- Apply Online: CISF Recruitment