The Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a social security organization in India that operates under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. It provides comprehensive health insurance and social security to workers and their dependents, particularly those in the organized sector. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the last date. Interested candidates, please refer to the details below for more information.
Name of the Organization
- The Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Chennai
- ECG Technician
- Junior Radiographer
- Junior Medical Lab Technologist
- OT Assistant
- Pharmacist (Allopathic)
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda)
- Any UG with various specific subjects (Refer notification)
- 12th pass
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 32 years
- Needed for some posts
- Starting date to apply: 30.09.22
- Last date to apply: 30.10.22
- For OBC / EWS / Others: Rs 500.00
- For SC / ST / ESM / Women candidates: Rs 250.00
- Total 56 posts
A Detailed Description of Vacancies
- OT Assistant – 10
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – 04
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda) – 02
- Radiographer – 02
- ECG Technician – 06
- Junior Radiographer – 17
- Junior Medical Lab Technologist – 15
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs 18,000 to 86,900/
- All applications must be submitted in online form only.
- Selection is based on a written exam and Interview.
- Candidates are advised to check all details before submission and no edit option is allowed after submitting.
- Apply online: ESIC Recruitment