The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is responsible for conducting various recruitment exams for government jobs in the state of Maharashtra, India.MPSC conducts a range of recruitment exams for various government posts, including civil services, engineering services, police services, forest services, and more. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the last date. Interested candidates, please refer to the details below for more information.
Name of the Organization
- The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- All posts are Group C vacancies
- Sub Inspector, State Excise
- Technical Assistant
- Tax Assistant
- Clerical Typist
- Any UG with a 55-60% score in academics
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 45 years
- No experience required
- Starting date to apply: 17.10.23
- Last date to apply: 31.10.23
- For OBC / EWS / Others: Rs 544.00
- For SC / ST / ESM / Women candidates: Rs 344.00
- Total 7510 posts
A Detailed Description of Vacancies
- Tax Assistant: 468
- Clerical Typist: 7035
- Sub Inspector, State Excise: 06
- Technical Assistant: 01
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs 18,000 to 46,900/
- All applications must be submitted in online form only.
- Selection is based on a written exam, skill tests, and Interviews.
- Candidates are advised to check all details before submission; no edit option is allowed after submission.
Application Form & Notification
- Apply online: MPSC Recruitment