Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated
Uranium Corporation of India Limited is a public sector undertaking under the Department of Atomic Energy in India. It is responsible for mining and processing uranium ore for various nuclear applications, including power generation and defense purposes. UCIL operates several uranium mines and ore processing plants in different parts of India. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the last date. Interested candidates, please refer to the details below for more information.
Name of the Organization
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- Turner/ Machinist
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mech. Diesel/ Mech. MV
- 10th + ITI
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
- No experience required
- Starting date to apply: 22.10.23
- Last date to apply: 12.11.23
- For OBC / EWS / Others: Rs 00.0
- For SC / ST / ESM / Women candidates: Rs 00.0
- NO APPLICATION FEE FOR ANY CANDIDATE
- Total 243 posts
A Detailed Description of Vacancies
- Fitter: 82
- Electrician: 82
- Welder: 40
- Turner/ Machinist: 12
- Instrument Mechanic: 05
- Mech. Diesel/ Mech. MV: 12
- Carpenter: 05
- Plumber: 05
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs 9,000 to 16,900/-
- All applications must be submitted in online form only.
- Selection is based on an Interview.
- Final Selection and allotment are done after an interview and document verification.
- Candidates are advised to check all details before submission; no edit option is allowed after submission.
- Apply Online: UCIL Recruitment