Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated
India Post, also known as the Department of Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. It is the most widely distributed postal system in the world, with over 154,965 post offices. India Post provides a variety of postal services, including mail delivery, money transfers, savings accounts, and insurance products. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the last date. Interested candidates, please refer to the details below for more information.
Name of the Organization
- Department of Posts, India
- Postman- Sports quota
- Mail Guard- Sports quota
- MTS- Sports quota
- Postal Assistant- Sports quota
- Sorting Assistant- Sports quota
- 10th pass
- 12th pass
- Any UG
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
- No experience required
- Starting date to apply: 10.11.23
- Last date to apply: 09.12.23
- For OBC / EWS / Others: Rs 100.0
- For SC / ST / ESM / Women candidates: Rs 00.0
- Total 1899 posts
A Detailed Description of Vacancies
- Postman- Sports quota: 585 Vacancies
- Mail Guard- Sports quota: 03 Vacancies
- MTS- Sports quota: 570 Vacancies
- Postal Assistant- Sports quota: 598 Vacancies
- Sorting Assistant- Sports quota: 143 Vacancies
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs 18,000 to 46,900/-
- All applications must be submitted in online form only.
- Selection is based on a Written Exam and interview.
- Final Selection and allotment are done after an Interview and document verification.
- Candidates are advised to check all details before submission; no edit option is allowed after submission.
- Apply Online: Indian Post Recruitment