Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated
- Business Development executives
- Any Graduate
- The responsibilities for this opening are mentioned below in detail
- Approaching colleges (in and around your base city) to connect with the deans/HODs/TPOs and engaging with them to show the value NIIT brings to their students.
- Conduct sessions/events/webinars for students in these colleges to expose them to NIIT’s new-age career programs which can help them start their careers.
- Counselling potential learners (final year college students, unemployed graduates), helping them plan their career path and understanding how NIIT can catalyse their career.
- Establishing the uniqueness and effectiveness of NIIT's model of online learning.
- Owning the complete sales closing life cycle for leads assigned to you. This includes making phone/video calls, product demonstrations, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions on the CRM with the leads.
- Individual with good communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills).
- Hardworking Individuals with high dedication and extreme determination.
- Experience in EdTech/Field sales would be an advantage.
- Rockstar sales performers with proven track records.
- Great listeners and trustworthy individuals who can bond with our potential learners. Individuals with the ability to approach any situation with patience and powerful empathy.
- Individuals who take a disciplined approach towards building funnel, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks and overachieving targets and deadlines.
- Willing to travel, and be on the field and excited to make incentives and a great sales career with NIIT.
- Minimum 18 years old
- 17 January 2024
Salary Pay Scale
- 3.7+ LPA
- Work From Home