Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated
- Customer service representatives
- Any Graduate
- Working directly with customers and internal teams via cases, chat, and web conferencing to understand and resolve issues found in accounts, billing, platform access, and partner integrations.
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert on partner account billing details and technical processes.
- Performing deep analysis across many business systems for any issues related to accounts, billing, and subscription management.
- Escalating within internal technical, development, and financial teams where necessary, owning all external communication with customers.
- Educating our customers where necessary on various aspects of their cloud-based accounts.
- Understanding and helping us improve our business systems and processes to avoid customer issues.
- Uncovering enhancements we can make to our customer experience.
- Communicating trends to Team Leads, Management, and development to improve our offerings.
- Contributing to our knowledge base to ensure colleagues are also enabled to answer known issues.
- Strong ability to independently prioritize and manage your work in a distributed, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Working understanding of technical troubleshooting practices related to Cloud-based services and/or business systems.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Minimum 18 years old
- 5 February 2024
Salary Pay Scale
- 3.5+ LPA
- Work From Home