Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated
- Customer Support Specialist
- Any Graduate
- The responsibilities for this opening are mentioned below in detail.
- You’ll be an advocate for our customers and the liaison between them and Aircall.
- You will help our customers navigate the product, troubleshoot issues and help them get answers.
- Ensure that even if we can’t solve their problem immediately, our customers know you are invested in their Aircall experience being a positive one.
- You’ll work closely with our global support team and other internal teams to provide a world-class customer support experience for all our customers.
- You’ll work closely with our clients to identify, investigate, escalate and advise them on their questions and concerns.
- Day to day, your interactions with our customers directly impact their ability to run their teams efficiently.
- The knowledge and skills that you need are given below.
- Self-driven and comfortable working autonomously.
- A curiosity to understand and troubleshoot complex customer inquiries.
- Strong sense of time management and prioritization of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and passionate about helping others.
- Exhibit uncompromising empathy.
- Ability to multi-task across different platforms and forms of communication.
- Willingness to work with multiple teams in an international and multilingual remote/hybrid environment.
- The desire to contribute to a fast-growing company.
- Available to work in overnight shifts.
- Minimum 18 years old
- 1 February 2024
Salary Pay Scale
- 5.9+ LPA
- Work From Home