Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated
- Associate Software Engineer
- Bachelor's or Master's in computer science(or any related fields)
- Play a key role in the development of core features of our enterprise SaaS product.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, implementing and maintaining new and existing modules and applications.
- Work collaboratively with Quality Assurance (QA) engineers through participation in the testing process.
- Ensure the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered when designing and coding solutions
- Ensure the ongoing quality of the product and customer satisfaction by helping to reduce customer defects.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to the team where needed.
- Collaborate within a project team to optimize performance of complex software systems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- 0-2 years
- As soon as possible
- 05-07 LPA
- Hyderabad, India