SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) is a popular recruitment board in India to select candidates for government sector jobs in various departments.SSC is the highest-named recruitment board which has the highest network across India in conducting recruitment exams. Presently 4500 vacancies are released by SSC in CHSL. Refer to the below details for more information.
Name of Organisation
- SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) Recruitment board under the Government of India.
- CHSL(Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination)
- 12th ( HSC )
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- No experience required
- Starting date to apply: 06.12.22
- Last date to apply: 04.01.23
- For SC / ST / ESM / PwBD / Women / Others: Rs 0/-
- For Other candidates: Rs 100/-
- 4500 vacancies
A Detailed Description of Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA)
- Data Entry Operator(DEO)
Salary Pay Scale
- Rs 19,000/- to 92,300/-
- Candidates want to apply online mode only.
- The candidate wants to clear CBT (Computer Based Exam), Skill test, and Document Verification.
- Apply online: SSC Recruitment