Aditya Birla Capital is recruiting special part-time recruitment which is suitable for 12th-pass candidates.
Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla group is a top Indian multinational company situated in Mumbai. It has a large group of employees up to 2,20,000 in across 70 countries.
- Digital Life insurance Advisor (Part-time and work from home)
- Digital life insurance advisors want to respond to clients or their insurance queries and complaints.
- Candidate must be able to solve the issues in insurance.
- Candidate must be able to communicate in general English.
- Candidates must be able to express new ideas according to their insurance schemes to clients and customers.
- Candidate must be able to communicate fluently and want to solve the client's issues within a quick time.
- Candidate must be able to Improve customer satisfaction.
For more details regarding this job, a company representative will respond to your application within a short time.
Candidate must be able to clear the IRDAI exam to get this permanent work-from-home job opportunity.
It is part-time and the candidate can work at flexible times.
Documents required for the IRDAI exam
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Highest qualification mark sheet(minimum 12ᵗʰ pass)
- Digital Signature photo
- Cancelled cheque
- Passport size photo
- Nominee's date of birth and Name
If you have the highest qualifications you can apply with that certificates i.e diploma, UG / PG.
After successfully qualifying for the exam you will get your business code and Once you successfully clear the exam you will be given an IRDAI license, visiting cards & certificate.
Start providing solutions to people and earn amazing payouts. Earn exciting prizes and incentives after providing solutions to your clients.
- 25-55 years
- 20k to 30k as per your work.
- Remote / Part-time / work from home
- Proficiency in English and Telugu languages.
- Must be experience or knowledge of MS office.
- Knowledge and better exploring using computers.
- 12th/Higher secondary secondary
- Diploma in any stream
- UG in any stream
- PG in any stream including certification one-year certification courses.